Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ideas about it me beforehand raise


Subject: Excuse me. (sent less than 12 hours after my email)


Hi my honey Magnus! I am very glad to news from you. Magnus, yesterday
I could not send you the letter because I had no opportunity to enter
into the Internet. I don't have computer at home. Sometimes I use a
computer of my girlfriend, but often I use Internet cafe. I am very
grateful my girlfriend, that she allows me to correspond with you. But
yesterday she was absent at home. I hope, what you Magnus did not lose
me. I missed without yours e-mail. Today on work I thought of you and,
it was pleasant for me to know, that there is a person, which which
thinks about to me, reads my ideas and writes something for me. And
how you Magnus You these days missed on dialogue with me? Today we
with friends plan to have some entertainment. It will be possible it
is club or a disco. It is a pity, that now not there are opportunities
to invite you there because you it is far. I think, that we with you
could carry out perfectly together evening. I hope, that we shall make
still it in the future and we can well have fun. I am sure, that it
will be good time for us Magnus! We shall drink easy wine, then to
dance, while our legs can maintain it. And after that we probably
shall reach somewhere else....., and where I shall make with you some
things. Ideas about it me beforehand raise. My imagination very much
advanced and I can represent for myself many details of ours
appointments. Probably, dear, it is time to me to finish this letter,
and I now shall write that a lot of superfluous and I shall have then
confusion before you. I wait for yours e-mail, my lovely. Hug and my
kiss!!!

Yours Natalya.


PS. My girfriend Olga & I



******

At this point I'm considering several options including:
1) Telling her that Magnus is actually Maggie, but that her feelings are the same.
2) Rejecting her in favor of Olga.
3) Writing a letter that is total gibberish with the exception with a 'dear natalya' at the start and a 'love, Magnus' at the end

No comments: