Monday, November 12, 2007

appritiate good relations



Hi Magnus! I am pleased to receive your message. I regret concerning
death of your wife, I know as it happens hardly when very close person
perishes!

Our birthdays in one day! It is surprising! It is possible to
celebrate together:-)

Magnus ,I wait for your e-mails impatiently, it means that I'm
curious about your life and really very intetrested in our relations.

I think, that you have read my profile and could have seen there, that
it is very important to me to get acquainted with a good person for
serious relations. For this reason I will try to tell you a little
about my character. I don't know what to start with, ok,I think, that
I am a very romantic person. I like to communicate with other people,
I have a sence of humourIt is very important nowdays in our cruel
world. I appreciate in people such qualities as fidelity,kindness and
honesty of course . I believe in love, and I think it very valuable
thing which needs to be protected.I am not very jealous person. I
adore,to say people compliments and I'm always ready to listen to them
from other people. For me it is necessary, to keep everything in
order. I also like to cook various tasty things. It is worth while
mentioning that I appritiate good relations between man and woman. I
think that women are more romantic and they dream to find person to
have with him serious relations. But very often their dreams are
broken, because idealise everything. And many man brake women's heart
taking the joy of life forever. As for me, I had a bad experience in
my life with a man. When we sepsrated I lost the intention to live.
Now I wish to find a person to whom I can share my happiness and
problems.Now it's only a dream, but I want it to become true very
much. I think, that for women the main thing is to live a family life
not but not to build a career . Tell me please, what is a woman of
your dream? Sorry tha I bother you by my question, but I'm very
curious about you. I impatiently wait for your next e-mail. Sincerely
yours Natalya.

No comments: