Tuesday, November 13, 2007

curiouser and curiouser



Dear Natalya, I am a busy man, between my 2 jobs and my pets my life is zoo. So I'm terribly sorry it has taken me so absolutely long to reply. Still I dream of you at night, in your lovely aquatic marine dancing uniform and overwhelming make up, on face. I am no make out artist, or pick up romeo, I prefer to cook a meal in the oven than in the microwave. I prefer candied apples to pop-corn, movies on a big screen, or the back seat of my car. My favorite colour is beige, I eat fish for breakfast and I live in a house far too big for one person. I wish to make some babies on an island of cotton candy and have each one to be bigger than the last. My favorite song is "Doncha" by the pussy cat dolls, second favorite is the Rite of Spring by Stravinsky. Tell me about you, are you also enjoying a bath of jello? I yearn for your foreign touch, the smell of your hair, do you groom yourself? I have a collection of Matryoshka dolls, and wish to peel back your layers like the onion where we met, online. I see your profile is gone... are they trying to keep us apart? I am shocked and pained to think of days without our conversation. My voice is gone, since my operation, and I sound horrid, so we must speak in words. My darling, I await your next lovingly crafted reply. Now I must go and return some bottles to the recycling plant, of my heart. What do you think of the strong canadian dollar? It inspires me, I wish to purchase items from the internet and sell them in my store at a slight mark-up. I only have work in my life, and now, maybe you, dear Natalya. Send me pictures of yourself, for I need to put a face to your name and print them on my custom lithographic machinery. 'til next we speak, yours truly, Magnie.

2 comments:

Darcy MacDonald said...

magnie, my heart turns chernobyl for thinking jello bath of pussy, cat and grooming. oven is best for microwave its danger since the problem i have.
maybe new picture make you fetish for stump. i show you natalya and pair of cutoffs, dah?

~ george said...

hahaha, yeah I WISH!