Thursday, November 15, 2007

some hot cat on car crash action


Dearest Natalya,
I am confused, you ask of me more letters, but your picture you cover your lips as if to say "silence"... is there some silence between us that confusing you? I am very pleased to see more and more of you, maybe one day I will carve your likeness from soapstone and leave it in a forest of a thousand mosquito birds, each singing a song prettier than the last.

I fear there has been some bad news today, my cat, Janie, has gone missing. I let her out two nights ago and she has not returned, I fear that an antelope has perhaps stolen her away for dinner. But maybe I am wrong and she will return with a missing ear or lopey gait from some hot cat on car crash action... I don't know what to think...

Natalya, you are like a mystery box wrapped in surprise paper, I wonder what could make you happy? I would like to photocopy those thoughts a hundred times and send them back to you in realization of great passionate reproduction.
I received the nested dolls that I ordered through the i-net and they are exactly what I was told they would be. If only life were as predictable as a 4 star e-bay auctioneer.

Tell me more about yourself, ask me more questions, I want to see deeper inside of you like an x-ray would, or an MRI... let your email be that magnetic resonance image of your soul, and your beautiful skins, I am enraptured.

More is greater than less, wouldn't you agree?

I hope to see your pretty face again, it is the highpoint of my long days in the swamp aka. office, you have very lovely blue eyes, like a steel heron in japanese watercolour paintings.

Adieu my fair, your Magnus, whom you can call Magnie

No comments: