Saturday, November 17, 2007

She the skilled woman.


Hi my dear Magnus! I'm reading your letter and iI find it rather
intetresting to learn your oppinion in your last mail. We exchange our
oppinions in the letters and I think I learn you better.

I write to you from the Internet of cafe, it is convenient, but
unfortunately is not cheap for me. I do not have own computer,
therefore I am compelled to write to you from this populous and noisy
place!

Magnus, I am sending you my new picture. I informed you about my work
earlier. You know I work in a children's hospital. Usually I work with
children. It is more work in therapy, than in surgery. I work with the
therapist together. She the skilled woman. She already works for a
long time. I very much respect her. She helps me in all. I measure
temperature basically, I write out some recipes. Some days I should
remain at night on work to watch children in an accident ward. It
really very intense days for me. But when I have a free time I spend
free time by reading novels. I am very romantic. I like to dream. I
hope you like my picture. I would be very glad to see your new
pictures. I would like to to know how you spend your free time. I like
to make life interesting for me and for my friends, so I like
different types of entertainment. I like to dance, go to the cinema,
different parties and of course I adore to spend time on the air
communicating with nature. But now I more and more think of a romantic
evening with a man. Do you like evenings with your family/friends? I
love very much to spend holidays with my girlfriends and when we
gather together at the table. How do you like to spend your holidays?
Tell me please about it, I am very curious! I would like to ask you a
very personal question, I hope you won't be angry with me. :) Do you
have any woman now?

Please write me more about yourself: your feelings and desires. I am
ready to read it. Wait for your messages. My hugs. Your Natalya.




**** she sent this exact email two days later, complete with the same pictures, I do admire her tenacity

No comments: