Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's high the time to go to do some affairs


Hi Magnus. It is very pleasant that you studied my ideas in the last
message. Magnus, I usually don't tell anybody about my deep ideas and
thoughts, but I wrote about it to you, because I believe you and eager
to open myself to you. I consider myself to be rather independent
woman but probably sometimes I wish there was a man who I can trust.
Now I should say that I am so glad that I has found you. Because you
understand me and I understand you. :-)

Thank you my dear Magnus, that you have written to me some information
about your life, I studied it closely. It helps me to understand you
and your life more. I should confess that you became closer to me.

Magnus It's high the time to go to do some affairs.Have a good day. I
wait for your letters. Your Natalya.



******

I have to confess that this is getting a little boring, seems to me that my Slavic scampignon's responses are cut and pasted.

Note: I hadn't really looked I just realised that aka.Natalya is wearing no pants in this latest photo. Maybe I'll get to see a boob or two out of this whole thing.
Also, this looks more like a screen capture from a web cam than anything else.

No comments: