Monday, June 27, 2011

Suzanne

I love this person so much.

The feeling I have towards her is unmatched in my experience.

We made promises, I tried my best to keep them. I do not know any more what she was doing.

You learn, in time, that even if someone is kinda telling you how they feel - you will find a way to only hear what you need to. But she would not, in fact even as we parted ways I could not get a straight answer about things....

LOVE!! Fuckin Love.


I used to write to her all the time, I'd say nice things. You know what it's like saying nice things into a vacuum?

God, when she told me it was over... I lost my mind. I could not focus a single thought, I was swimming in half sentences, things she had said to me. I had been waiting for he promised arrival, when she arrived she was not ready to be in a relationship.

She kept coming back, but this time... I do not know anymore.

No comments: