Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Nilufar has a website?

Yes, Nilufar, patron saint of the cheap lunch, Saraswati to 49cent pizza's Lakshmi, home of the cornucopious 2 dollar egyptian style falafel* lunch (I guess I should say Maat to 49cent's Thoth)... has a website, and so will I, soon.. stay tuned!!!!

I used to eat Nilu all the time with dr. Digby Darbles after, and often during, class time at Dawson. I gotta say, though it isn't quite as bumping as Al Taib, it still is pretty much king in my book, peep the shoddy wall art, reminisce over the now missing 2nd floor(I hear elvis lives up there), grab some to go and go watch 3 movies for the price of 1 at the VMC movieplex. If you are in the 514 go check it out NOW!


View Larger Map


* It's green!

** Another reminder of how I dislike Edmonotone, the only real restauraunt discovery I've made here would be Joey's fish n' chips, and that's really only cause it's deep fried and a cute girl lives there.

*** Jack Welch's 3 rules of success: 1. Control your destiny or someone else will. 2. Face reality as it is, not as it was or as you wish it would be. 3. Be candid with everyone. 4. Change before you have to.

No comments: