Wednesday, February 13, 2008

fun times at work



new distraction at work, socializing with co-workers as if this was a game of survivor, making comments about immunity idols and alliances off-handedly without acknowledging the basis for such comments. Speaking to co-workers about others I refer to with coded nicknames as if they might overhear and be concerned.

ie. "The snitch bird is flying the coop on a west wind."

Talking to some co-workers as if I was making an aside to the camera during the show.

ie. "All I've got are my jokes, these guys over here, they can win an immunity idol, all I've got are my jokes!"

All this stems from a lecture we term testers got yesterday about how there will only be 2 positions left once we finish our current project and how we need to take onwnership and prove we deserve the position, lest we lose our jobs or worse have our internet access cut off.

No comments: